By Shannon Lutz
Not sure if you should buy an Expert Funnel Coaches’ courses?
Are you not ready to invest in LeadPages, Click Funnels or Kajabi?
+ Think you could proooobably figure it out on your own if you just had a framework?
Guess what – You’re right.
“Believe you can, and you’re half way there.” -My boy Teddy Rose
Follow this step-by-step flow for your sales, offer, or freebie page:
1. HEADLINE » Call our your ideal client’s biggest struggle, what is their “problem”?
2. NAME OF OFFER » Don’t get stuck on this!!! (Seriously, notice my use of exclamation marks.) Keep working on the rest of the page and this will come to you more freely.
3. SUB-HEADLINE » Clearly State WHAT your offer is and WHO it is for so that the reader immediately knows they are in the right place.
4. CALL OUT THE “PROBLEM” » Do it again! Tell a story to them about how things are hard without your offer there to help them (3-5 questions calling out your reader and the main challenges they are facing as it relates to your topic).
5. INTRODUCTION & WEAVE IN YOUR OWN STORY AND CREDIBILITY » “You’re in the right place” / “I understand you”. / “This is everything you need, in one place, to solve your problem.”
6. INVITATION » Introduce them to your offer and what it is
Repeat Name of Offer
List 3-5 Offer Sales “Bullets” (ie “Easily go from a struggling blogger to killin’ it each week with loyal readers and 10x the comments”)
“What You Get” section » List what your offer includes (ie coaching calls, video series, workbooks, meal replacement shakes etc) with 1-2 sentence description
7. TESTIMONIALS » Add written testimonials and/or screenshots (*If you do not have them, reach out and ask! See our tips on how to phrase that question HERE. )
8. CALL TO ACTION SECTION » Add button linked to your order form or consultation/contact page.
9. OFFER BREAKDOWN (*If applicable) » Break down the modules or weeks
10. REPEAT CTA SECTION
11. ADD MORE TESTIMONIALS (*If you have them)
12. OFFER GUARANTEE (*Optional)
13. FAQ (*Optional, but highly encouraged.) » Many fear that calling out potential questions could limit someone from making the purchase – They are ALREADY thinking the question / having the concern, it is in your best interest to address it with how your service will solve said concern for good.
14. REPEAT CTA AGAIN
What are you selling? Tell me all about it in the comments below!
Enjoy the journey,
Copyright 2020 The Social Bungalow - All rights reserved - Brand & Website by High Moon Studio - Relationships with Sponsored Providers