Struggling to write Instagram captions and show up on your stories in a unique way?
There is nothing that makes you feel more accomplished… and WANT TO THROW YOUR LAPTOP AT THE WALL more than content batching.
Girl I see you, you’re not alone…
If you’re feeling like you’ve already done every tutorial, challenge, client result, audience question, podcast suggestion, account share, and blog post, then these ideas are for you.
First let’s get you in the right head space:
- What inspires/motivates your ideal client?
- What do they dislike about their current situation? What do they love?
- What would they “kill” to achieve, solve, or escape from?
- What do your clients not like about others/stigmas of your niche?
- What myths can you bust?
Always remember – you’re a consumer too.
What do you really resonate with on Instagram? VS what makes you skim past or roll your eyes? (we all do it.)
29 Content Ideas for Instagram Posts + Stories
- Share the story behind your brand / your mission
- Must have tools / apps to run your business
- 3 fun facts about yourself, ask them to do the same in the comments
- An idea / launch / program that failed + what you learned
- Promote a program / service (Hard selling regularly is important!)
- How do you stay motivated to reach your goals, how do you keep growing?
- The best advice you’ve ever received
- How your life or business has changed in the past year
- Thank your followers / introduce yourself
- How you create content each month
- Google interesting statistics in your niche and use to train on a topic you’re passionate about
- Productivity / time management tips as it applies to your client’s desires
- A lesson you learned from something ‘crazy’ you did in life
- Reframe a popular teaching for your industry, while still giving credit (ie Brene Brown’s Vulnerability Ted Talk – Your take as it pertains to XYZ niche)
- Share a struggle you recently overcame
- BTS look at how you coach / deliver your packages / complete services
- Favorite place to work / peek at your office
- Morning routine during week vs weekend
- Share a small win for that day
- Something you’re looking forward to (the next week, quarter, season)
- Latest book you’ve read
- Your day-to-day activities / something quirky you do
- Monday share your goals for the week, Friday recap how you did
- Let your client take over your stories for the day
- Use the question sticker to ask your audience how they found you
- Run an #AMA using the Question sticker (ask me anything)
- Work With Me Wednesday, Woman Supporting Women Wednesday, Wednesday Wisdom
- Tour of your website / how to work with you application process
- Introduce a loved one (pets included!)
I challenge you to pick 3 topics out of each category. Write it down, and just start free-writing (or typing) and see what comes out of you.
Tag me @TheSocialBungalow so I can see your content in action.